Monday 17 June 2013

Tweets from the Biennial History of Astronomy Workshop - Part 1

I've spent the last few days at the Eleventh Biennial History of Astronomy Workshop, at the University of Notre Dame (in the USA, not Paris).  It was a tremendous learning experience and very enjoyable.

I hope to post some reflections on the conference soon, but first, I've collated all the tweets I wrote during the last five days.  I found the 140-character limit made for an interesting challenge in summarising what was being said.  As there were quite a few tweets, I've split them in two (you can find the second batch here).  If you enjoy reading them, don't forget to follow me on Twitter!



Wow! Did you really read all those tweets?  If you're a glutton for more punishment, click here for the second instalment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.